On Faded Shirt and Leather

by





“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”



Hi guys! Just got very busy but I tried my best to squeeze time for this quick post. Went overtime last night and ensured that my marketing plan for 2013 was checked by my boss prior to our strategic planning workshop this coming Friday and Saturday. I had to study the pathophysiology of a new disease covered by a new 100million brand assignment I was tasked to handle, and of course, a lot is expected from me.

Anyway, I just feel good this week. Though my schedule was extremely tiring, I was able to accomplish a lot of things, and learned a lot of new things at the same time. I just get so excited with the amount of new learning I had to absorb that despite the expanse of information I need to grasp, and the volume of concentration and time I need to put into it, it didn’t matter at all.

Just a learning: When you put your attention and efforts into something, results will always follow. Sometimes it can get very grim accomplishing a task, but when you keep on trying… soon, you’ll succeed. When you try and try… the margin of error gets slim, while the opportunity for discovery and accomplishment gets bigger.

“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.”
Mother Teresa
 

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.