Enhancing the Basics

by

“Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.”

For me, fashion is creativity. You need not own the most expensive brands to be fashionable. Fashion is art, and is a form of self expression. It's a process of selecting pieces of clothing, then coming up with something unconventional, yet the result still looks elegant.

Here, i played with basic pieces from my wardrobe - a blazer, a  tank top, and jeans. Just got so tired of the basic jeans plus tank combo, so i just donned a simple blazer to accentuate the look. I could just add more accessories, or perhaps knee length boots if i want a more sophisticated "sosy girl" and glammed up look, but since i'm just going to the mall, i picked up the simple ankle boot wedges instead.

As I've mentioned, i stand 5'9". I need not to dress up loudly, just to get the attention. However, if i want people to look at me without screaming it out loud, i just wear ultra high-heels and voila! High heels, whatever your height is gives that instant confidence. So, always invest in a good pair of heels (preferably platforms for the extra comfort and support).

“I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!”

 
 


What I Wore:
1. Blazer - Mango
2. Heineken inspired Tank Top -I got this froma tiangge in Greenhills for onlyPhp 200!
3. Black Jeans - Jag Jeans
4. Ankle Boot Wedges - Forever 21
5. Necklace - Accessorize
6. Watch - Vintage Casio model DB360 bought online FB user Pink Blossom

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.