Waiting for Summer

by

A life without love is like a year without summer. 
 ~Swedish Proverb

 As the cold breeze slowly ebbs away, heat hastily creeps in. Sigh, i can sense summer is taking her place on earth. Summer and her jovial spirit... she has this certain energy which radiates and heightens everyone's spirits up despite the amount of torture she can bring.

Summer... its playful atmosphere, i can imagine lightweight clothing, flipflops,lots of skin, wide-brimmed hats, artsy prints, the beach, the waves, ice cold lemonade, feel-good music, road trips, new friendships --- Summer, I'm looking forward for your arrival... soon!

 
 
 
What I Wore:
Jumpsuit - Forever21
Sandals - Steve by Steve Madden
Necklace - Aldo
Bag - Mom's :)

3 Responses to “Waiting for Summer”

  1. I love your jumpsuit dear. What is your height? You look tall.

    XX,
    I
    am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi @twitter-1115463536:disqus , thanks! I'm actually 5'9'' :) anyways hows your blog? were you able to fix it na?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoah! You're really tall. Yeap, was able to fix my site a. I have new links already.

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.