Unpredictable Weather

by

How the weather changes from time to time makes me crazy - the temperature shifts from hot to cold once in a while. Notice that my outfit mix is a combination of shorts and sweater? How ironic. I'll just have to roll my sleeves up or completely remove my sweater (just make sure you have a nice tank top underneath) just in case the heat gets a little more nasty, and perhaps bring with me comfort leggings if the temperature gets colder.



 
 
 

What I Wore:
Cap - Bench
Sweater - Massimo Dutti
Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes - HDY
Watch - Wenger
Necklace - Tiffany & Co. given by my dad (Family Heirloom)

One Response to “Unpredictable Weather”

  1. The shoes is so cute sis. Your outfit looks very comfy.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.