Change

by

“Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
Barack Obama 

One of the changes am so loving right now is my hair. To those of you who don't know me personally,  I sported a standard style for my mane for most of my mortal years (LOL) - that means pin straight that spells B-O-R-I-N-G. Now that I'm nearing 30 (still young at 27 though), i decided to embrace something new and make occasional uncalibrated risks (that's sometimes the fun part).

In terms of make up application, i normally take the easiest and safest way to go - the eyebrow, lipstick, and blush on combo. I used to have only one shade of lipstick in my purse just because i feel like other colors would scream too much attention. Same goes with my taste in fashion. Before, all i have are the basics - jeans, tanks, and sandals. In short, i stick to my comfort zone. i am afraid of change, and the possible aftermath of change.

But then as i start to age, i feel like life has so much to offer, so much that it's just appropriate to  try some things in life's menu. Mind you, not everything life serves is juicy and delicious. Some things are served decadently that it feels so tempting not to grab a bite, only to realize that it's far from what we expected. Experimentation is the fun part though. Just make sure to make intelligent hypotheses and of course not to do the same mistake of picking the forbidden fruit again!




What I Wore:

Top - H&M
Harem Pants - Zara
Bag - Ever New
Ankle Strap Heels - Forever 21


Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.