Easy Breezy!

by

Sometimes it's important to work for that pot of gold.  But other times it's essential to take time off and to make sure that your most important decision in the day simply consists of choosing which color to slide down on the rainbow.  
~Douglas Pagels, These Are the Gifts I'd Like to Give to You

 So I'm finally back after a fully booked April. What best way to celebrate labor day is to really shut my laptop off and tune out - away from busy manila! Where i went? Well, the nearest retreat i could go is of course Tagaytay! Clad in my ultra comfy chiffon-lace blouse, and chiffon shorts - this outfit made my life easier because it's literally breathable. Always keep in mind to wear light clothing during summer!


What I Wore:

Top - Mags
Shorts - Zara
Charm Bracelet - Aldo Accessories
Sandals - CLN
Ring and Necklaces (worn over the other) - Forever 21
Bag - What Women Want

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.