A La Creme

by

I don't know why I'm so drawn into plain cream or white colored tops - it's simple yet very elegant at the same time. One style tip i could share to all my readers out there - just make sure to buy plain tops like this in high quality fabric such as chiffon or silk. Trust me, you'll never go wrong because it's  very comfortable and lightweight Also, this is my first official post sporting my new 'do. I just felt like i needed a change, and the plain boring long hair is getting difficult to manage. Hope you guys like it.


What I Wore:

Top - Zara
Shorts - Cotton On
Watch - Parfois
Bag (Used as clutch) - Mango
Bracelets - Aldo and Forever 21
Necklaces - Forever 21
Cap Toe Flats - Nava

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.