The Present

by

Sorry if i've been MIA this April. It's just that my calendar's full of activities - and i really don't have time to take some outfit shots. Managed to squeeze in one today, wearin' my new Stradivarius ankle strapped heels. Well,this is my favorite brand for the moment, and recently the brand opened its first store in the new Glorietta 2 mall! Will be posting a lot of backlog photos soon!

Maybe you'll wonder who the cute pup is in one of the photos - meet Churchill, my birthday gift for - ME!That's why i entitled this post - "The Present". Amidst the hustle and bustle of work and social life, i need an outlet to remove all my cares behind - and indeed, Churchill does that.

What I Wore:
Dress - Mango
Heels - Stradivarius
Earrings - Forever 21


 

2 Responses to “The Present”

  1. Love the shoes! And the dog is sooo cute! :)

    thegirlfromwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi dearie. thanks much. followed you already :)

    ReplyDelete

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.