Won't Go Wrong With Print

by

“The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.”
Vera Nazarian, The Perpetual Calendar of Inspiration 

 This week i received a lot of blessings - first, my boss gave me a good rating in my midyear evaluation (despite the heartwrecking numbers brought about by last year's economic crisis), i was given the opportunity to attend a very important training to augment my skills in marketing. I would say you really don't know when blessings would come, because this came out unexpected, and lastly, it's pay week! Shopping Galore??

Nah-uh.

Nope i won't spend much this month on high end fashion pieces. Fashion is not always related to top-notch brands we could think of - you could be fashionable, even if you just bought your outfit in a thrift shop or bazaar! So this month's posts will be a mix of both worlds - the old and the new. I'd have to be true to myself that i could not use up all of my month's pay just because of this "addiction". I have other priorities as well. We must learn how to be good stewards of God's blessings :)



 

I'm starting to love prints! Years ago, im the type of girl who would opt for basic colors - which shout out "boring". Now, i've practically learned how to mix and match. So, when wearing prints, pair it off with other garment pieces with a color that matches the print - say if the printed garment has brown in it, you may use a brown tank or bag and so on... just so you wont look wrong in all places :)

What I Wore:
Top - Zara Basic
Skirt - The Landmark
Sandals - Primadonna
Necklaces - Accessoriza and Forever 21
Watch and Bracelet - Parfois
Hat - (an old one i got from a beachfront vendor in the island of Boracay)

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.