Terra Cotta

by

“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
Babe Ruth 

Went out solo for today. No boyfriend, no family members... just me. During these quiet moments in my life, i am able to ponder on things. Driving alone, i turned off the car air-con and opened the window as i felt the cool breeze touch my skin. It was not traffic at all therefore i was able to enjoy the scenic views of what Bonifacio Global City has to offer. I sighed. I wish.

Like what old folks say - "libre lang ang mangarap". Yes, coming from a middle-class family, we all have the liberty to dream... to aspire... to wish...that someday we'll live luxuriously. Then i found my inspiration - someday, i'll live in a place like this, a product of my own sweat and blood. Someday.

And so I'll work even harder starting today, with a smile on my face. And i know, i'll be remembering this day.





What I Wore:
Blazer - Massimo Dutti
Shoes - Tory Burch
Bag- Mango
Cuff - Girl Shoppe
Shades - Rayban
V neck Shirt - Bench Body

2 Responses to “Terra Cotta”

  1. I love your look on this one! Simple and very on the go! I always wanted that Mango bag!
    I follow! I hope you follow back!

    www.wheniescape.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naks! Nakakahawa ang pagka-emo mo sis. Ako din I wish to live someday in that luxurious condominiums in Fort. For now, dream muna ang work hard. Anyway, you look lovely in terracotta.

    XX, IamJenniya

    ReplyDelete

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.