Pretty Wings

by

“Those who do not move, do not notice their chains.”
Rosa Luxemburg 

Just as I was thinking for a post title for this entry - the song Pretty Wings by Maxwell, immediately popped into my mind. The song is actually a perfect description on what i have to say to my ex-boyfriend if i were to sum up into a song all that i wanted to tell him the minute i learned that he cheated from me. Well, that was six years ago. After that, i became afraid to love again.I became a prisoner of my own fear.

I'm just so glad that i met the current love of my life who liberated me from fear and made me soar up into the air with his love, despite all the indifference.


 
 
 
What I Wore:
Oversized Tank - Soul Diva
Vest - CBRL
Pants - River Island
Accessories - Forever 21
Shoes - Comfy by Parisian

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.