Up for the Challenge

by

“When you do what you love, the seemingly impossible becomes simply challenging, the laborious becomes purposeful resistance, the difficult loses its edge and is trampled by your progress.”
Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

There's this certain unexplainable energy a person has when he or she is inspired. No matter how difficult circumstances may be, this source of inspiration can make a person conquer any challenge. 

If we are to look at ourselves, we work for countless hours as if there's no tomorrow... but have you asked yourself what drives you to do such things?

Sometimes you don't really have to love your job just to be efficient - sometimes one just needs to be inspired in order to be good at work. Well, that's my take because some people dont have the luxury to have the jobs they really like because of other life factors. Some people are excellent at work because of their family, while others get inspired when they are surrounded by very nice people who also motivates you to be great.What's your source of inspiration? 

Someday, I want to be an inspiration to others.And I'm up for this challenge.

“To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.”
Mahatma Gandhi


 
 


What I Wore:
Dress (Used as top) - Shoppaholic
Shorts - Aeropostale
Sandals - Steve by Steve Madden
Cap - Human
Fringe Bag - Parfois

4 Responses to “Up for the Challenge”

  1. Hello! Thanks for dropping by my travel blog. My beauty blog is still up. I changed the blogspot name of my beauty blog and It's too late to realized that it will affect all of my links. Now I'm trying to sort things out. It is taking too much of my time now.
    By the way, nice comfy outfit. I love shorts your fringe bag.
    XX,

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to follow all your blog,,hope to meet you ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this wonderful feedback. Now i'm inspired to work on this more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ms. Gina! It would be my pleasure to meet you too :)

    ReplyDelete

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.