“Good resolutions are like babies crying in church. They should be carried out immediately.”
Time to jot down our resolutions! Sounds childish, yes? The truth is, resolutions are a product of the assessment or appraisal of oneself. To know what needs to be changed, and to avoid past mistakes is a good sign of self acceptance and humility. This means that we have chosen to remove our negativism and personal biases till we eventually gear towards improvement.
I have a couple of resolutions this year. Let me share with you a few:
1. Always put God before anything else, and he will take care of the rest. Communicate with him more often.
2. Spend time more with my family, as we are not getting any younger.
3. Be more prudent in spending. Save at least 20% of my salary every month.
4. Strive for excellence. Always give 100%, and maximize my talents.
5. Be more friendly, approachable, and jolly.
6. Avoid gossip. If unavoidable given the scenario, listen but practice objectivity.
7. Control my emotions.
What I wore:
Peplum Top - Details at The Ramp
Floral Skirt - Forever 21
Teal Ankle Strap Heels - Freedom
Watch - Guess
Necklace - Chick Flick
Emerald Green Ring - Parfois
Gold Ring - SM Accessories