Simplicity is Beauty

by

First of all, apologies for the background used in this photo. Apparently, i can't find a good spot and timing where i could have some privacy in doing outfit shots - so the best place that i could think of is the construction site of well, my very own home. Yes, me and my parents have been preparing a lot since i predicted myself getting married in 1-2 years.

Since i am the "unica hija" (only child) of my very supportive and loving parents, even though i'm already in my mid 20's, they still pledged to have this house constructed for my future family. I wish i could show you the floor plan of this humble abode, however i could not find the cad files :(

I'm so excited for christmas vacation! I promise to post more sophisticated ensembles as i have more reason to go out and dress up! Oh and by the way, it's our christmas party tomorrow! We are required to wear 1980's inspired costumes! will be posting the highlights of this event this week!

 




As for my attire today, opted for a clean and simple look by pairing black with white. Accessorized a bit, but used a silver chain necklace instead of gold so as not to evoke the "ang yaman ko lang" look in broad daylight. For girls with broad hips like me, pencil skirts are highly recommended to highlight the curves of your body. Just make sure to wear a top that lies slightly below your torso to create the illusion of a smaller waist.

What I wore:
1. Peplum top - Oasap
2. Skirt - Forever 21
3. White ankle strap heels - Oro Nero, distributed by CMG
4. Chain Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs




Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.