Colorburst

by

“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
Rabindranath Tagore, Stray Birds 

 I have a feeling that 2013 will be my year. While 2012 was a mundane experience for me, past is past and i am ready to let it go now without regrets. Made a lot of wrong turns , which made me go back to the starting point - but now i made a mental picture of which roads to avoid, and if possible to make a detour if unsure.

To start 2013, i feel like i needed a refreshing vibe with a burst of colors. Did you know that the way we dress up also affects our mood? All we need to do is to don colorful clothing so that we could attract good vibes. Let's ditch the usual black and navy blue office combo and experiment with more vibrant hues!

Apologies for posting only 1 photo as all the pictures were ugly because of low lighting. The picture speaks for itself though isn't it? Colors!

2013 will be a colorful year for me. I am saying this without resorting to astrological forecasts. I am claiming success and good cheers because i am offering everything to our creator. Welcome 2013!

 


What I Wore:
Top and Riveted Belt - Topshop
Burgundy Shorts - MSM Supply Co.
Aztec inspired wedges - Pill at the Ramp
Sling Bag - Sewn
Mantra Necklace and Bracelets - all from Parfois

Leave a Comment

That's so Nice!. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Search This Blog

Designed by illuminatheme.com. Powered with Blogger. Converted by LiteThemes.com.